ACCUPLACER university techniques position Test: the exam measures abilities in reading
|SPECIAL HOURS see also Regular Hours|
|western Windsor Campus Testing Center|
|* Saturday, August 31, 2019 (work time) – CLOSED
* Monday, September 2, 2019 – CLOSED
|James Kerney Campus Testing/Learning Center|
|location test appointments are offered for the next times:
Monday through Thursday at 10 a.m., 12 p.m., 4 p.m.;
Friday at 10 a.m.; Saturday at 9 a.m.
Who Must Test
Pupils enrolling at Mercer might be needed to simply take a positioning test. Offered by the Testing Center on both campuses, the exam measures abilities in reading. Placements into Math courses are produced by taking a look at a pupil’s past coursework along with other facets. a little wide range of pupils are expected to take a positioning test to demonstrate their readiness for pre-calculus or calculus. Location test outcomes will maybe not impact admission into the university; but, the ratings will figure out eligibility for many courses and programs.
The students that are following encouraged to use the positioning test:
- pupils that do not have SAT, ACT, or PARCC ratings;
- pupils that have finished from senior school significantly more than five years back;
- transfer students that have maybe not completed requirements that are english
- pupils for who English is really a language that is second pupils.
Plans for Testing
After finishing a university admissions application, pupils may organize to use the positioning test by contacting preferred assessment location: the Academic Testing Center during the western Windsor Campus (609-570-3295 or email@example.com that is e-mail or the Testing Center in the James Kerney Campus (609-570-3151 or email firstname.lastname@example.org).
Unique rooms for screening could be arranged through the working office of Special Services at 609-570-3525.
Students who possess taken the test at another college should arrange for a copy that is official of become delivered by email to email@example.com, by fax to 609-570-3872, or by mail to:
Academic Center that is testing
Mercer County Community University
P.O. Box 17202
Trenton, NJ 08690
Re Payment, Testing Instances
Pupils are allowed to retake the English placement test onetime. There isn’t any cost for initial evaluating; but, a retest needs a $25 cost. Just one retest is allowed per pupil. The retest cost or receipts are due during the right time of the retest. There isn’t any retest readily available for the positioning tests for pre-calculus or calculus.
The test can be obtained regularly by visit during our workplace hours at both the Academic Testing Center regarding the West Windsor Campus (WWC: 609-570-3295) and also the Center that is testing at James Kerney Campus (JKC: 609-570-3151). Our company is furthermore in a position to accommodate walk-ins many times during the WWC Academic Testing Center. August 2009 location Testing Sessions
Mondays – 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Tuesdays – 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Wednesdays – 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
Thursdays – 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Fridays – 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Saturdays – 9 a.m.
No belated arrivals is going to be admitted.
No body will be admitted without a software on file.
candidates may subscribe to a test session by calling 609-570-3295; emailing
firstname.lastname@example.org or perhaps face-to-face at LB209 during planned hours (see above).
EdReady Online Mathematics Practice
MAT 135 Challenge Test practice/review
Practice evaluating 1 > Practice evaluation 2 > training evaluating 3 > custom writing training testing 4 –>
ACCUPLACER training concerns are actually available aided by the ACCUPLACER iphone application here.
Just how to buy the ACCUPLACER mobile application.
Extra Information About Location Testing
- If English can be your 2nd language, please contact the Overseas scholar Services workplace at 609-570-3438 or see SC253 in the western Windsor Campus.
- If you should be a pupil with documented disabilities, contact the Office of Special Services by calling (609) 570-3525 or email email@example.com.
- If you should be a transfer pupil who’s got currently taken the ACCUPLACER test, make sure to bring a duplicate of one’s rating are accountable to the West Windsor Center that is testing).
- To get more information regarding organizing positioning screening, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (609) 570-3295.
Test Times and Instances
You are able to just take the test by appointment along with during some walk-in times on the western Windsor Campus, by visit in the James Kerney Campus, or at any planned time that matches your schedule on either campus.